Mission: Devoted to the Strength of Family
Pathway Family Services, Inc. provides resources for youth and families through their Independent Living Program, TRAIL (Teens Reaching Adult Independent Living), Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facility, and specialized foster care services.
- The Teens Reaching Adult Independent Living program served 102 youth
- The Topeka and Wichita TRAIL programs celebrated their 5-year anniversaries
- Pathway’s Family Foster Care program served 13 children in 5 foster care homes
- The Pathway Residential Treatment Facility served 133 children and youth
- The PRTF celebrated its 2-year anniversary
Pathway Family Services is licensed by the Kansas Department of Health and Environment as a Child Placing Agency, License No. 0062505 and by the Kansas Department for Aging and Disability Services as a Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facility, License No. 66668.